The Huawei Y9 2019 was announced in October 2018 succeeding the Huawei Y9 2018 that was launched in March 2018. The Huawei Y9 2019 comes with four cameras; two in the front and two in the back. The phone has a very rich color display with Full HD support. The cameras are capable of taking photos, videos or even live broadcasts. The phone configuration is strong enough to handle all high-end games and all the multitasking jobs.
The Huawei Y9 2019 is a High end midrange smartphone that comes with a solid build quality, a good long lasting battery and a good camera that is feature packed. The storage is enough for the user to store all the data they want and the battery on the device offers a backup just long enough to keep the device running through a day. The Huawei Y9 2019 is a powerful High end midrange smartphone with a solid design.
Huawei Y9 2019 Features
- Color : Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue, Aurora Purple.
- Display: 6.5″ IPS LCD + Full HD ,Full View display, 19.5 : 9 aspect ratio (2340 x 1080 / 396 ppi).
- Design: metal frame, glass back cover, 3D arc design, 3.5mm jack.
- Back camera: 16 M + 2 M, F/2.0 + F/2.4 aperture.
- Front Camera: 13 M + 2 M, F/1.8 + F/2.4 aperture.
- Extra features: Eye comfort mode, HDR photography, Ergonomic rear fingerprint sensor, dual rear/front camera setup, Histen5.0.
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 710 octa-core (2.2GHz, quad-core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, quad-core, Cortex A53) 64-bit / GPU: ARM Mali-G51 MP4.
- Charging: 9 V/ 2A charger, Undetectable battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Digital compass, Gravity sensor, Gyroscope.
|Model||Huawei Y9 2019|
|Camera||Main : 16 MP + 2 MP
Front : 13 MP + 2 MP
|Processor||Hisilicon Kirin 710|
- Huawei Y9 2019 64 GB
Huawei Y9 2019 Price in Kenya
- Huawei Y9 2019 4 GB RAM + 64 GB – ~ Ksh 24,990
Huawei Y9 2019 Specs
|Display||6.5 inch FHD Display|
|Battery Capacity||4000 mAh|
|Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 710|
|OS||EMUI (Android 8.1 Oreo)|
|Launch Date||October 2018|
|Dimensions||162.4 x 77.1 x 8.1 mm|
|Resolution||2340 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||6.5 -inch|
|MAIN CAMERA||16 M + 2 M, F/2.0 + F/2.4 aperture|
|FRONT CAMERA||13 M + 2 M, F/1.8 + F/2.4 aperture|
|RAM||4 GB LPPDDR4x|
|Processor||HUAWEI Kirin 710 Octa core (4 x Cortex A73 2.2 GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.7 GHz)|
|Graphics||ARM Mali-G51 MP4|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 400GB|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Capacity||4000 mAh lithium-ion battery|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MIMO,|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth® v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps)|
|Network Support||LTE Cat. 4, L+L, VoLTE, VoWiFi, 4G LTE, 4G , 3G, 2G|
|USB||Micro USB v2.0|
IN THE BOX
|Accessories||Handset x 1
Charger x 1
USB Cable x 1
Headset x 1
Quick Start Guide x 1
Eject tool x 1
TPU Protective case x 1
TP protective film (attached on the phone before delivery)
More smartphone specs
FOR MORE DEVICE SPECS CHECK HERE
The Huawei Mate 20 X was announced in October 2018 . The Huawei Mate 20 X comes with four …